I keep a running list of books that I read each year. Here was my 2016 list that I completed. To find my most current list, click HERE.
1. Fifteen Minutes, Karen Kingsbury (January)
2. Eat That Frog, Brian Tracey (February)
3. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Marie Kondo (March)
4. Quiet, Susan Cain (April) <--UGH I just couldn't finish. I really wanted to like this book, but at 46% of the way through, I just quit.
5. Hands Free Life, Rachel Macy Stafford (April)
6. Bloom, Kelle Hampton (May)
7. Bossypants, Tina Fey (June)<-- had to quit about halfway. I just couldn't get into it.
8. Barefoot, Elin Hilderbrand (July)
9. When Breath Becomes Air, Paul Kalanithi (August)
10. Present Over Perfect, Shauna Niequist (September)
11. Uninvited, Lysa Terkeurst (September)
12. Bittersweet, Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way, Shauna Niequist (September)
13. Goodbye Survival Mode, Crystal Paine (October)
14. Money Making Mom, Crystal Paine (October)
15. Wild and Free, Haley Morgan and Jess Connolly (November)
16. The Year Without a Purchase, Scott Dannemiller (December)
17. Looking for Lovely, Annie Downs (December)